In catching up with some overdue reading, I came across an article from the ABAJournal that really spoke to me. It seems I am overwhelmed with the information that come to me on a daily (hourly) basis. If you feel the same way, take a look at Dennis Kennedy’s advice on how to give yourself a “Data Diet.”. http://www.abajournal.com/mobile/article/data_diet_feed_your_head_with_a_better_info_balance
DAISLEY LAW — Recent Trends
- Friday Fun – Why Hollywood Loves Lawyers! July 31, 2015
- A few words from an old friend on Summer Camp Safety May 19, 2015
- Justice Kagan takes the cake! (…or fish) February 25, 2015
- A “LEGAL REMEDY” for your Valentine’s Day? February 13, 2015
- A quick look back, before 2014 gets too far in the rear view… February 3, 2015
- Judicial Elections 2014…and other scary ghost stories! October 22, 2014
- How can someone not living in your house still be a “HOUSEHOLD RESIDENT”? September 25, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Friday Fun - Why Hollywood Loves Lawyers!
- A few words from an old friend on Summer Camp Safety
- Justice Kagan takes the cake! (...or fish)
- A "LEGAL REMEDY" for your Valentine's Day?
- A quick look back, before 2014 gets too far in the rear view...
- Judicial Elections 2014...and other scary ghost stories!
- How can someone not living in your house still be a "HOUSEHOLD RESIDENT"?
- When is a Civil Contempt fine more than a fine?
- NC Statewide Primary has one VERY important judicial race!
- Marching to Madness - LEGAL TRENDS newsletter discusses the madness of spending millions on judicial races
Hours & Info704-887-6776HOURS:
Whenever needed by a client.