DAISLEY LAW — Recent Trends
- Friday Fun – Why Hollywood Loves Lawyers! July 31, 2015
- A few words from an old friend on Summer Camp Safety May 19, 2015
- Justice Kagan takes the cake! (…or fish) February 25, 2015
- A “LEGAL REMEDY” for your Valentine’s Day? February 13, 2015
- A quick look back, before 2014 gets too far in the rear view… February 3, 2015
- Judicial Elections 2014…and other scary ghost stories! October 22, 2014
- How can someone not living in your house still be a “HOUSEHOLD RESIDENT”? September 25, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Friday Fun - Why Hollywood Loves Lawyers!
- A few words from an old friend on Summer Camp Safety
- Justice Kagan takes the cake! (...or fish)
- A "LEGAL REMEDY" for your Valentine's Day?
- A quick look back, before 2014 gets too far in the rear view...
- Judicial Elections 2014...and other scary ghost stories!
- How can someone not living in your house still be a "HOUSEHOLD RESIDENT"?
- When is a Civil Contempt fine more than a fine?
- NC Statewide Primary has one VERY important judicial race!
- Marching to Madness - LEGAL TRENDS newsletter discusses the madness of spending millions on judicial races
Hours & Info704-887-6776HOURS:
Whenever needed by a client.
Monthly Archives: August 2012
In order to keep things cool at mediation during these summer months, it may be necessary to “QUERY” the opposing litigants. After more than a decade of mediating Superior Civil Court claims in North Carolina, I am still struck by how … Continue reading
When a client (or someone looking for legal help on a website asks whether it is “normal” to have certain pains after a wreck, it’s important NOT to give medical advice! I received an Interesting query from someone on AVVO on whether it was … Continue reading
This coming Saturday evening in Charlotte for the 24th time in 24 years, I’ll be attending (“Lawd willin’ and the crik don’t rise!”) THE GREAT GATSBY GALA to benefit the MS Society. But as I write in our firm’s e-newsletter that was sent out … Continue reading