DAISLEY LAW — Recent Trends
- Friday Fun – Why Hollywood Loves Lawyers! July 31, 2015
- A few words from an old friend on Summer Camp Safety May 19, 2015
- Justice Kagan takes the cake! (…or fish) February 25, 2015
- A “LEGAL REMEDY” for your Valentine’s Day? February 13, 2015
- A quick look back, before 2014 gets too far in the rear view… February 3, 2015
- Judicial Elections 2014…and other scary ghost stories! October 22, 2014
- How can someone not living in your house still be a “HOUSEHOLD RESIDENT”? September 25, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Friday Fun - Why Hollywood Loves Lawyers!
- A few words from an old friend on Summer Camp Safety
- Justice Kagan takes the cake! (...or fish)
- A "LEGAL REMEDY" for your Valentine's Day?
- A quick look back, before 2014 gets too far in the rear view...
- Judicial Elections 2014...and other scary ghost stories!
- How can someone not living in your house still be a "HOUSEHOLD RESIDENT"?
- When is a Civil Contempt fine more than a fine?
- NC Statewide Primary has one VERY important judicial race!
- Marching to Madness - LEGAL TRENDS newsletter discusses the madness of spending millions on judicial races
Hours & Info704-887-6776HOURS:
Whenever needed by a client.
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Marching to Madness – LEGAL TRENDS newsletter discusses the madness of spending millions on judicial races
The March 2014 e-dition of LEGAL TRENDS, ODDS & ENDS has been posted, and it highlights a whole new kind of “March Madness” on the “courts” — the courts of law in North Carolina. http://conta.cc/1e1hPXe
Districts represented by members of Congress, or by members of any state legislative body, shall be compact and composed of contiguous territory. The state shall have the burden of justifying any departures from this requirement by reference to neutral criteria … Continue reading