DAISLEY LAW — Recent Trends
- Friday Fun – Why Hollywood Loves Lawyers! July 31, 2015
- A few words from an old friend on Summer Camp Safety May 19, 2015
- Justice Kagan takes the cake! (…or fish) February 25, 2015
- A “LEGAL REMEDY” for your Valentine’s Day? February 13, 2015
- A quick look back, before 2014 gets too far in the rear view… February 3, 2015
- Judicial Elections 2014…and other scary ghost stories! October 22, 2014
- How can someone not living in your house still be a “HOUSEHOLD RESIDENT”? September 25, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Friday Fun - Why Hollywood Loves Lawyers!
- A few words from an old friend on Summer Camp Safety
- Justice Kagan takes the cake! (...or fish)
- A "LEGAL REMEDY" for your Valentine's Day?
- A quick look back, before 2014 gets too far in the rear view...
- Judicial Elections 2014...and other scary ghost stories!
- How can someone not living in your house still be a "HOUSEHOLD RESIDENT"?
- When is a Civil Contempt fine more than a fine?
- NC Statewide Primary has one VERY important judicial race!
- Marching to Madness - LEGAL TRENDS newsletter discusses the madness of spending millions on judicial races
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Hours & Info704-887-6776HOURS:
Whenever needed by a client.
Category Archives: Legal Strategies
This has been quite a year for insurance coverage cases in North Carolina. So far in 2014, there have been at least three opinions handed down by the N.C. Court of Appeals that are worth close examination for their explanations … Continue reading
Districts represented by members of Congress, or by members of any state legislative body, shall be compact and composed of contiguous territory. The state shall have the burden of justifying any departures from this requirement by reference to neutral criteria … Continue reading
NC Court of Appeals Proves Once Again — Being A Landowner Doesn’t Always Mean Having To Say You’re Sorry…
In a tough case involving crippling injuries to a Charlotte worker, the North Carolina Court of Appeals just last month handed down a case that once again proves that just because someone who is injured on your property — even … Continue reading
…also happens to be the shortest: “A.” Getting a jury to truly understand the critical importance of that littlest of words, and apply it accurately, is often the difference between victory and defeat. This is especially true in a civil trial that is centered … Continue reading
They came. They saw. They convened. This past week in Charlotte, some 50,000 politicians, celebrities, reporters , lobbyists and protesters were in town for the 2012 Democratic National Convention. By most accounts, the Convention did both the Democrats and the … Continue reading
When a client (or someone looking for legal help on a website asks whether it is “normal” to have certain pains after a wreck, it’s important NOT to give medical advice! I received an Interesting query from someone on AVVO on whether it was … Continue reading