DAISLEY LAW — Recent Trends
- Friday Fun – Why Hollywood Loves Lawyers! July 31, 2015
- A few words from an old friend on Summer Camp Safety May 19, 2015
- Justice Kagan takes the cake! (…or fish) February 25, 2015
- A “LEGAL REMEDY” for your Valentine’s Day? February 13, 2015
- A quick look back, before 2014 gets too far in the rear view… February 3, 2015
- Judicial Elections 2014…and other scary ghost stories! October 22, 2014
- How can someone not living in your house still be a “HOUSEHOLD RESIDENT”? September 25, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- Friday Fun - Why Hollywood Loves Lawyers!
- A few words from an old friend on Summer Camp Safety
- Justice Kagan takes the cake! (...or fish)
- A "LEGAL REMEDY" for your Valentine's Day?
- A quick look back, before 2014 gets too far in the rear view...
- Judicial Elections 2014...and other scary ghost stories!
- How can someone not living in your house still be a "HOUSEHOLD RESIDENT"?
- When is a Civil Contempt fine more than a fine?
- NC Statewide Primary has one VERY important judicial race!
- Marching to Madness - LEGAL TRENDS newsletter discusses the madness of spending millions on judicial races
September 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Hours & Info704-887-6776HOURS:
Whenever needed by a client.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This is fun for a Friday. The ABA Journal has come out with top “law” movies of the last 100 years. The article opines “…From Sophocles to Shakespeare, Dostoyevsky to Dickens, John Grisham to Scott Turow, the world’s great poets … Continue reading
Corey Andres is a sports and recreation expert, who specializes in sports programming, recreational facilities design and safety, athletic training conditioning, and youth camp supervision and administration. A few years back, Corey served as an expert witness for us in a … Continue reading
OK, as we all head into this romantic Valentine’s weekend, why bother which “degree of grey” suits you best, when you can get those passionate juices flowing by just contemplating a bunch of lawyers in GREY SUITS? Seriously, think about … Continue reading
Before 2014 gets too far in the distant past (where the heck did January go?), let’s look at some of the more important civil law appellate opinions from late in the year. More analysis will follow as time permits, but … Continue reading
Just sent out the latest LEGAL TRENDS ODDS & ENDS newsletter regarding the beginning of “early voting” and the NC statewide primary election. Perhaps the most important race is one at the bottom of the ballot for a seat on … Continue reading
Marching to Madness – LEGAL TRENDS newsletter discusses the madness of spending millions on judicial races
The March 2014 e-dition of LEGAL TRENDS, ODDS & ENDS has been posted, and it highlights a whole new kind of “March Madness” on the “courts” — the courts of law in North Carolina. http://conta.cc/1e1hPXe
Reporter Jason Stoogenke interviewed me last week to understand better how residents can protect themselves from possible liability.
NC Court of Appeals Proves Once Again — Being A Landowner Doesn’t Always Mean Having To Say You’re Sorry…
In a tough case involving crippling injuries to a Charlotte worker, the North Carolina Court of Appeals just last month handed down a case that once again proves that just because someone who is injured on your property — even … Continue reading